Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

I finally won something and im selling it :] plus shopping tips for you!!!

Heyllo!
        So my at my dance recital we had a  raffle to win Justin Beiber VIP  tickets with multiple perks like all you can eat popcorn, and pop, private bathroom, backstage passes. thing is I DONT LIKE HIM so i told my mom specifically NOT to enter me during intermission. guess what. Right before i had to go onstage they announced the winner and it was me. so I am selling them for money to go to the One Direction concert. yep. that is true. anyone who is intrested in buying them just comment and it will send me an email. :]
  now for the good news! over the weekend i randomly went to the MOA [Mall Of America] and only spent $45 in 7 stores. i am a bargain shopper!!! so i got reallllllyyy awesome things on sale. I usually only go in a store if they have a sale sign on the outside, if i have a coupon for the store, if i know they have reasonable prices or a sale rack, or if i actually need something somewhere. then when i pick up a shirt or something i say i would pay $15 for this and if its within $3-$5 of that price i will try it on and maybe buy it. i have high standards. These tips actually will save you money!!! it woked for me and suprised a lot of people like my friends about how we get the same number of thing
s i just have more money saved at the end of the day!
here is a quote for you! have a good rest of your day!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Those are some good shopping tips. Did you come up with those guidelines on your own, or did you learn them someplace else?

    ReplyDelete