Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My stop-motion and

Heyllo!
So I made a children's book sort of. its a YouTube video. sorry for the bad handwriting! I made it in a summer class/ camp it was reallyyyyyyyyyy fun!!! i made this stop-motion with www.Kandyroks.blogspot.com we used the free i-motion app! it was really easy to use. :] my favorite stop motion is the Oscar nominated stop-motion fresh guacamole  you should check this one out after you check out mine! :]


and some fun YouTube videos i'd like to share:
*people like us by Kelly Clarkson
*Rock My D.N.A. One Direction and Little Mix mashup
* any videos by Jenna Marbles warning: pg-13
* best video diary moments of One Direction
* Emblem3 XFactor audition :] sunset blvd.
* Carly Rose Sonenclar and Beatrice Miller face-off bootcamp Xfactor USA
there is A LOT more, but these are some of my favorites you should check some out!!

thanks and have a good day! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment